Trinity Players Barnsley
7.30pm Wednesday 14th July 2021
- Minutes of AGM 2019 (there was no AGM in 2020)
- Agree subscriptions
- Secretaries Report for the previous season including 2020 (2019/2021)
- Treasurers Report for the previous season including 2020 (2019/2021)
- Election of Officers
- The position of Chairman is due for election
- The position of Treasurer is due to election
- The Committee members for the forthcoming year
- Church Gift Day
Any submissions for extra discussions must be submitted to the committee by 14th June 2021. No further subjects will be discussed at the AGM although members are able to discuss items after the AGM closes.
DESCRIPTIONS OF ROLES UP FOR ELECTION
THE NON-OFFICER MEMBERS on the committee generally take on other
tasks and responsibilities in addition to the decision-making function as part of the general committee. Some expertise in set design and construction, costume, publicity, fund raising, furnishings and properties, social events etc. are all useful to have within the committee. Other duties change as the committee and circumstances change.
CHAIRMAN ROLE DESCRIPTION
This role involves chairing all the committee and society meetings and ensures fair discussion throughout.
TREASURER ROLE DESCRIPTION
This role involves being responsible for all financial matters, reporting on play profitability and presenting society accounts at the AGM as well as cooperation in regular Committee meetings.